- First Concert Piano at the age of 4
- «Conservatoire de music» of Piano located in the city of Tarbes in the
south west of France at the age of 12.
- Singer and organist in a band orchestra at the age of 13 years.
- Lots of shows in Spain, Turkey and France as a singer around 18.
- Many recording sessions as artistic director in Roma, Italy as well as
in Munich, Germany.
- Met Jacqueline Boyer. Totally composing and realising four albums for
- Further writing a special song with Charles Aznavour for Jacqueline
- Launching the hit song
«Peur» with French-Pop singer Jean-Luc Lahaye.
- Composing and realising «Dark In The Station», an artwork growing in
four years together with
American Israeli French and Italian musicians between Paris and Rome.
- 2007 / 2009 composing the musical background for an audio book
- KiaT continued composing music and performing recording sessions. Hi
lives in the south west of France now…
buch- & musicverlag